Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You two aren't putting up any sort of defence. Why is that? Why can't you defend the indefensible? How did the 50,000 die at Belsen? No answer? Cat got your tongue?

Sponsored Links
The Liberation Of Belsen Concentration Camp Film:

The whole World has probably seen the film of the liberation of Belsen concentration camp, it is horrific to say the least. Human skeletons are walking round with dead bodies covering the ground. This film was shown Worldwide at the time to show the evil of Nazi Germany. However Belsen was liberated by the Western Allies, and was never alleged to have had any gas chamber or be part of a systematic mass murder programme. The victims are in fact all dying from typhus which is confirmed by German Military, Red Cross and British Military medical records – this is never pointed out whenever this film is shown. Ironically the deaths were mostly due to a lack of Zyklon-B, at the end of the war with Germany collapsing, leading to a mass typhus outbreak in the camp.

British Military sign warning of typhus at Belsen concentration camp shortly after liberation.

You two aren't putting up any sort of defence. Why is that? Why can't you defend the indefensible? How did the 50,000 die at Belsen? No answer? Cat got your tongue?
While Bergen-Belsen contained no gas chambers, an estimated 50,000 people died of starvation, overwork, disease, brutality and sadistic medical experiments

The Liberation Of Belsen Concentration Camp Film:

The whole World has probably seen the film of the liberation of Belsen concentration camp, it is horrific to say the least. Human skeletons are walking round with dead bodies covering the ground. This film was shown Worldwide at the time to show the evil of Nazi Germany. However Belsen was liberated by the Western Allies, and was never alleged to have had any gas chamber or be part of a systematic mass murder programme. The victims are in fact all dying from typhus which is confirmed by German Military, Red Cross and British Military medical records – this is never pointed out whenever this film is shown. Ironically the deaths were mostly due to a lack of Zyklon-B, at the end of the war with Germany collapsing, leading to a mass typhus outbreak in the camp.

British Military sign warning of typhus at Belsen concentration camp shortly after liberation.

but wait a minute, your expert on gas chambers reckons that using any zyklon b would kill everyone in the vicinity. So how would they use it all?

More gaps in your story Josephine as usual

While Bergen-Belsen contained no gas chambers, an estimated 50,000 people died of starvation, overwork, disease, brutality and sadistic medical experiments

Not according to the Doctor who liberated the camp.

"German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed [...]

I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. Why then were so many people suffering from malnutrition? [...]

The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs. In trying to assess the causes of the conditions found in Belsen one must be alerted to the tremendous visual display, ripe for purposes of propaganda, that masses of starved corpses presented."

I am going to bow out of this "discussion" as Josephines earlier posts show clearly how delusional he is.

The Jews do not run the world, Josephines evidence is ful of holes, half truths and lies.

Statistics he uses to support his argument have either been proven fabrications or corrected by the agencies that compiled them.

His eyewitness statements are overwhelmingly disproved by contemporaries or are taken out of context, massively.

His "experts" have mostly been convicted of crimes And have no credibility amongst non neo Nazi types.

As his paranoid ramblings have shown, he is a rabid anti Semite who thinks the whole western world is involved in a conspiracy to cover up his version of events, yet HAS NO PROOF!

Not according to the Doctor who liberated the camp.

"German medical officers told me that it had been increasingly difficult to transport food to the camp for some months. Anything that moved on the autobahns was likely to be bombed [...]

I was surprised to find records, going back for two or three years, of large quantities of food cooked daily for distribution. I became convinced, contrary to popular opinion, that there had never been a policy of deliberate starvation. This was confirmed by the large numbers of well-fed inmates. Why then were so many people suffering from malnutrition? [...]

The major reasons for the state of Belsen were disease, gross overcrowding by central authority, lack of law and order within the huts, and inadequate supplies of food, water and drugs. In trying to assess the causes of the conditions found in Belsen one must be alerted to the tremendous visual display, ripe for purposes of propaganda, that masses of starved corpses presented."
I see no disagreement over the number of death s.....

but wait a minute, your expert on gas chambers reckons that using any zyklon b would kill everyone in the vicinity. So how would they use it all?

More gaps in your story Josephine as usual

Don't be silly. The proper use of Zyklon B meant that tiny amounts were used to kill lice on clothing. You have, however, proven beyond doubt that there could not have been massive amounts used to kill people for the reasons that you have just stated. Well done. We are getting somewhere now.

I am going to bow out of this "discussion" as Josephines earlier posts show clearly how delusional he is.

The Jews do not run the world, Josephines evidence is ful of holes, half truths and lies.

Statistics he uses to support his argument have either been proven fabrications or corrected by the agencies that compiled them.

His eyewitness statements are overwhelmingly disproved by contemporaries or are taken out of context, massively.

His "experts" have mostly been convicted of crimes And have no credibility amongst non neo Nazi types.

As his paranoid ramblings have shown, he is a rabid anti Semite who thinks the whole western world is involved in a conspiracy to cover up his version of events, yet HAS NO PROOF!

You run away with your tail between your legs. I've posted proof after proof and you've not refuted any of it. The reason is - that what I have posted is actually true.

You run away with your tail between your legs. I've posted proof after proof and you've not refuted any of it. The reason is - that what I have posted is actually true.

:LOL: Posting lies from extreme right wing web sites is not proof. :rolleyes: Note that several people have been imprisoned for repeating these so-called 'truths'. :LOL: Yet another fail by Wooden Head Nazi-Boy.

Holocaust Denial And The Holocaust Deniers:

In most parts of Europe questioning any aspect of the findings of the Nuremberg Trials is a very serious criminal offence on par with rape, murder or armed robbery. In France you can receive up to 20 years in prison, which may have to be served in solitary confinement. Even where it is not illegal questioning the official Holocaust narrative will probably cost you your job, family, house etc.

Despite this a lot of top writers, academics, historians and scientists have questioned the official Holocaust narrative or denied it entirely. Professor Ernst Zundel was put on numerous trials around the World, had his house firebombed, received death threats, his family broke up, was deported from several countries and eventually was imprisoned for five years in Germany. No other historical event can attract this type of punishment for questioning the official narrative.

Despite these threats, the official narrative is constantly exposed as being a lie and the jews have to constantly change their claims when faced with irrefutable evidence of their lies.

:LOL: Posting lies from extreme right wing web sites is not proof. :rolleyes: Note that several people have been imprisoned for repeating these so-called 'truths'. :LOL: Yet another fail by Wooden Head Nazi-Boy.

So you believe that anyone who questions history should be imprisoned? I'd better not question Waterloo then eh?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back