Towel Rail Radiator Valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had a new ensuite done. The pipes coming through the tiled wall are a cetimetre short for connecting to the towel rail. (The brackets bring it about 75mm off the wall - they can't be shortened any further). It has been suggested that I raise the towel rail using offset bends but I'd prefer to some how extend the valve, or buy a new set that have a longer lead in. Any advice or suggestions??

Sponsored Links
Just had a new ensuite done. The pipes coming through the tiled wall are a cetimetre short for connecting to the towel rail. (The brackets bring it about 75mm off the wall - they can't be shortened any further). It has been suggested that I raise the towel rail using offset bends but I'd prefer to some how extend the valve, or buy a new set that have a longer lead in. Any advice or suggestions??

Chrome bib tap extensions ?

The valves (for dropping the rail into) are fitted to the hep pipe coming out of the wall, how would the bib tap extension work given that we need to bring the valve further out from the wall?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back