Towerstat RF and Worcester 24i Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Worcester Bosch 24i combi boiler running my central heating and hot water.

It's controlled by thermostatic radiator valves and an integral mechanical programmer, but no roomstat.

I've bought a Towerstat RF programmable thermostat and need to connect it up, which looks relatively straightforward but I just wanted a little help/sanity check if anyone would be so kind.

The boiler has live, switched live and neutral connections, and requires a 230V room thermostat, which the Towerstat RF is capable of doing by leaving a link wire in place.

My understanding is that I leave the integral programmer permanently on, or bypass it by putting the link wire across the live and switched live programmer connections and just use the roomstat connections.

I have JPG file which I can send showing the connections on both boiler and stat and was rather hoping someone would be kind enough to let me email it to them so I can determine which connections go where.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mark Newman

Sponsored Links
You can E-mail me Mark, click on clf-gas on the left, will reply tomorrow morn, full of vodka and stella at the moment ;)

Sponsored Links
It's easy enough if you're a Registered Gas Installer!!
I think I know how just wanted to check before I blew something up!!

ANyway, thanks Cliff I've emailed you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back