trampoline pit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anyone know how I'd go about creating a trampoline pit in the garden? ie having it flush with the ground. It needs to be secure and solid to get the bounce you need, it doesn't want to dampen the bounce by being on soft ground, to do you make a concrete edge to sit it on and if so how do you anchor it? Any suggestions? Thanks

Sponsored Links
done a couple. You need a pit about 1m deep to achieve it, best with a soakaway at the bottom. You can either do a ring of concrete or concrete pads with pipework set in to allow the trampoline to be set into the holes and then removed. We normally put safety bark around it as well in case the little ones bounce off. Ill post a picture when i get a chance and can find it

Sorry for the thread resurrection!

Thermo - did you get a chance to find the pics?

As well as the base needing support what are peoples opinions on the sides of the pit? I'm looking at sinking in a 12' trampoline and I don't want the walls collapsing in..

Thanks

ill find them. the sides of the pit need to be sloped

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back