Trianco Aztec

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Thanks for looking - I have a Trianco Aztech 12KW fitted and it has started making a 'noise' - after a call to Trianco technical support and a bit of diagnosis it appears that the cooling fan at the back of the unit has grit/grime in it or the bearing has failed, so cleaning/replacment is what I was told to do.

Trianco refuesed to tell me the cost of the replacement fan - (I am not a central heating technician and do not have an account, fair enough). Now, before I go on I am a firm beliver in each man to his own speciality - and this clearly isn't mine. But, I do want to make sure that this is not a simple process that I would be expected to do rather than call out a heating technician - there are instructions in the manual.

I am more than happy for one of you guys to tell me to stop being an idiot and call a professional but would equally like to be told "its just a bit of dust/crap - seen it a million times - dead easy - don't waste my time"...

Also could anybody give me a guestimate for a replacement fan???

Thanks

TKL

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back