Trianco Tro 15/19 - just cut out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Trianco Tro 15/19 boiler, we use oil.

I selected the 1 hour option to heat up the water tonight, after about half an hour it just cut out.

The light is still on the control panel, but nothing from the burner. I pressed the reset button but nothing not even an attempt to start.

We have about 140-180 litres of oil left in the tank, I was due to order some more next week but thought we had sufficient left to see us through the week.

Any ideas what is wrong, could it be that I have let the tank run too low?

Thanks

Steve

Sponsored Links
Just tried it again and it now fires up.

Checked the sensor in case it had sooted over, it looks ok, have given it a quick rub just in case.

Sponsored Links
if it was the sensor it would either work or not.could be, depending on tank situ,that your pulling in air or carp.prob see you in your next post. hope not though.

Thanks for replies guys.

Reset button for the burner.

Tank is in the garage.

Will test it again tomorrow to see if it runs for the full hour. Will also order some oil just in case it is running too low.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back