Triton Enchant shower leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The shower hasn't been used in 6 months and now we've started using it, it's leaking quite a lot of water from the bottom of the unit.

I think there's two problems, first with the shower head on its leaking from where the hose goes into the shower, but is fine with shower head off. Assume shower head is blocked and need a new one?

But second, it also seems to be leaking from the stabiliser valve. Is that a thing? And is it relatively straight forward to swap out? I'm pretty good at DIY and have previously replaced a solenoid valve no problems (different shower).

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I think there's two problems, first with the shower head on its leaking from where the hose goes into the shower, but is fine with shower head off. Assume shower head is blocked and need a new one?
Either just a new washer or hose - or the pressure relief valve has popped.

But second, it also seems to be leaking from the stabiliser valve. Is that a thing?
It is but i have no experience of it.

Sponsored Links
Thanks. Had already checked PRD which is fine and changed hose and washers, but was still leaking with old head on. New head has fixed that.

Seeing as I'm an idiot and have already spent £36 on new hose, head and washers, figured I might as well just change valve now. Should've just bought a new shower but not sure I'd trust myself installing a whole new one!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back