Triton Ivory 2 leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have the above shower and it has started leaking, I have taken the cover off and identified the part that is leaking as the Solenoid valve using a copy of the manual online.

My question is will the whole thing need replacing or is there a washer that will have gone and if so how easy is it to do? Also I looked up the cost for the part and it is £40 and I am thinking as the shower was inspected in 2005 (according to the sticker inside) maybe it is worth looking at a new shower as that has got to be pretty old for a shower.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Somewhat pointless spending £40 to repair a 10 year old one when you can get a complete new shower including rail, hose and shower head for £75.

Yea, that's what I was thinking if it wasn't easy to repair the part, i.e replace a washer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back