Triton Ivory 3 Shower - installation problem driving me mad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Before I start, here is a link to the current manaul for the shower :

http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/media/924045/ivory_3.pdf

the main components list is on page 5 of the PDF if needed.

Spent the day installing a new shower after being met with problems at every step due the previous shower being placed in an extremely awkward position.

After a lot of fiddling I have the new shower in place wired up and connected to the water supply via the bottom pipe entry.

The problem arises when I turn the water on at the stop valve, water escapes from the rear pipe entry area(number 3 on the components list) . I did guess that this would happen but seeing as nothing was supplied to block it off , I just went along and hoped for the best.

Any advice on how to get the shower working or just block the leaking entry point would be great thanks.

Jay

Sponsored Links
Hi.

I think I know what you done is wrong. The rear pipe area (3) is where you have to connect the cold water pipe. I think you have connect the bottom of the inlet unit and that is for the filter. The shower will not work with that way. Nor will with it cap on it.

Remove pipe and put back the filter unit and reconnect to inlet pipe at the side by using a comp elbow for bottom entry. :idea:

Hope this help.

Dan :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back