Triton T100Si circuit diagram?

Sponsored Links
I bet those idiots in Range Rovers aren't quite so pushy when they encounter you down a country lane.

Sponsored Links
It's the T100si 8.5kw model - not the Topaz version.

If you could send the circuit diagram to me at:

[email protected]

I'd really appreciate it.

At this stage I'm not sure if the fault is on the control board in the front panel or the power board in the main casing so if you have both then would appreciate both.

The symptoms are that the solenoid does not shut the water off at the end of a shower. The heaters switch off ok and the LED goes off but the shower just continues to deliver cold water until the ceiling isolation switch is switched off - then it shuts down. When you turn the isolation switch back on, cold water flows immediately and if you select one of the heater settings the LED comes on correctly and the water heats ok. weirdly, I have two identical showers in the house and they have both developed the same fault! Triton have no spares and claim that they don't have a copy of the schematic as they don't make the boards. Their suggestion is for me to replace both showers!

Kind regards

Steve

Many thanks,

Steve

That fault points to a power pcb issue.
My circuit diagram only gives basic wiring not details of each item on the pcb's etc.
About £80 for a power pcb.

OK thanks but I already have the wiring diagram - it's in the manual.

You are roughly correct about the price of the boards but Triton don't sell them anymore which is why I need to repair to component level. However I am beginning to think that the problem is on the control board rather then the power board as i've removed all the components from the power board and they all tested OK. If I could find stock of boards then I could save some time. Any idea who has stock?

Kind regards,

Steve

Thanks for trying to help but I don't think your suggestion will work. the one new board may replace the two original boards from a functional point of view but the control board in the old arrangement fixes to the front panel of the shower and has the push buttons on the board which poke through the front panel of the shower so that it can be operated. Indeed, if you look at the link that you posted and then click on the description of the new PCB the web page specifically advises to make sure you are ordering the same part number.

Once again though, thanks for trying.

Steve

Yes, that's the part number on the power board (it's actually 7072052X) and the part number for the control board is 7072060X.

I really need the schematic for both but either would do to save some me some time.

Many thanks

Steve

Sponsored Links
Back