Trust Wireless Deskset problems.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I bought a trust wireless deskset, plugged the USB reciever in and everything was working fine ( keyboard + mouse )
After a week or so I then unplugged then plugged it back in and cannot get it back working again.
According to device manager everything is working fine, even tried selecting the new mouse and keyboard through the hardware option in the system menu.
When I uninstall and then reinstall the driver the info bubble at the bottom right hand side comes up saying
-Found new hardware-EP1 interrupt-EP2 interrupt - Your new hardware is ready to use, but it isnt working :(
ive tried to see if there is any driver update but nothing ( there was no disk with the deskset so i assume it isnt required )
Its a trust 3400-D destset,
any help would be greatly appreciated on getting it to work again.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried using a different USB port?

Do other USB devices work ok? You might want to remove all other USB devices at this stage.

Check the event viewer for any messages relating to the devices.

Sponsored Links
Hi, Yes all other USB devices are fine, and the deskset seems to be recognised and installed but just dont function.
I looked in event viewer but couldn't see anything relating to the device.
I'll just need to go back to the old faithful wired mouse/keyboard
Thanks for your suggestions

Hey, i have the exact same problem with this hardware. have you got any closer to fixing it? reinstalling windows xp seems to work. :(

Hi, No I gave up and i'm back to the old "wired" mouse/keyboard.
I emailed trust and they said to take it back to retailer, great help they were lol.
I'll maybe try to re-install windows, its probably the only other thing i can do :cry:

Cheers

Have you tried the "connect" buttons on the mouse/keyboard/reciever?

Im sorry to state the obvious, but i find its the most obvious things that tend to get overlooked.

Sponsored Links
Back