turn room stat down & main fuse trip's out - help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok - Boiler working c/heating & hot water work together - hot water does not work on its own. New honeywell room thermostat fitted & New honeywell is it control box in boiler room + New 3 way valve. All seem's ok untill I turned room stat down - as it reached room temp which I assume would turn boiler/heating off the main heating fuse tripped out. Resett the fuse and now the Heating works but the hot water does not and if I select H/water only on the control the light flickers on/off. NB if I select h/w and c/h both lights are on as they should be although the h/w does not heat up. Can you offer any advice ? sure hope so. cheers j

Sponsored Links
Has neutrol wire in stat been connected to heat satisfied terminal, would explain blowing fuse when stat turned down........

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back