(Un) predictive text

L

longdogs

Just who is it that decides which words take preference when using predictive text on a mobile? When I type the word 'mum', the word 'nun' appears. Surely 'mum' is used more often than 'nun'? I often get predictive words which seem pretty useless.

Rant over.`

Sponsored Links
My old Nokia had a habit of when I typed the word 'here' it would predict either one of 'heterosexual' or 'homosexual'. :eek:

If you're using an Android, you have to tell it to learn from the words you've used in texts and other messages and add them to its dictionary. Google on how to do this.

Sponsored Links
If you're using an Android, you have to tell it to learn from the words you've used in texts and other messages and add them to its dictionary. Google on how to do this.

Nah, cheap cr@p Nkia I'm afraid. I am always busting them at work so cheap to replace

Nah, cheap cr@p Nkia I'm afraid. I am always busting them at work so cheap to replace

You must be getting cheap copies of Nokia's then.

Everyone I have had, including works supplied call out phones, are like bloody Volvo lights!

You cannot destroy them!
I've dropped them, I've thrown them, I've even dropped them into a cleaning pit 12" deep with soapy water and the damn things continued to function! :evil:

You must be getting cheap copies of Nokia's then.

Everyone I have had, including works supplied call out phones, are like bloody Volvo lights!

You cannot destroy them!
I've dropped them, I've thrown them, I've even dropped them into a cleaning pit 12" deep with soapy water and the damn things continued to function! :evil:

I normally sit on them and crack the screen :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back