Un radicalising.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to un-radicalise someone that is radicalised? I don't think it is. Once they accept the mindset you've lost them. On the radio, they said that one child is taken into care every two weeks as they are suspected of being radicalised. One as young as three. So what do you do with them once they are in care? And how can they release them back to their families to continue their radicalisation? What chance do you have of convincing a child that the Koran and their families are completely wrong - and a western decadent society is right? About zero if you ask me. What do you think?

Sponsored Links
I don't see why somebody can't be un-radicalised. Surely it's no different to the 'cults' (I think I spelt that right!) and people who have been de-programmed after being dragged into the weirder 'religions'

Is it possible to un-radicalise someone that is radicalised? I don't think it is......What do you think?

I think you are right. You were radicalised into the use of PVA with paint by one person on this site and, try as we might, the rest of us can't get you back onto the right path! ;):p:D
PVA and paint! Who the F**K would use those together? Certainly no one who is in the decorating business in any case.

As for radicalisation - I believed in Santa Claus until my peers tried to convince me differently. Those with a health dose of intelligence will arrive at the truth eventually.

Sponsored Links
Well actually PVA is the binder in Contract matt. I guess the manufacturers were radicalised?

Well actually PVA is the binder in Contract matt. I guess the manufacturers were radicalised?
And?
Is that meant to stop the roller sliding all over the place whilst zero paint is being laid onto the plaster?

NOBODY applies PVA prior to painting. Watered down emulsion paint only (mist coat) prior to applying the solid coats.

Please tell me you don't apply PVA?

Please tell me you don't put three spoons of coffee in your mug. It's called 'judicious use'.

Internally mitred skirting boards and pva before painting.

Is there no end to your diy incompetence?

Is there no end to your stupidity? PVA is a constituent of contract matt. Get over it.

Is there no end to your stupidity? PVA is a constituent of contract matt. Get over it.
I never said it wasn't. However only a total moron would use PVA on fresh plaster before painting. Basic stuff Joey. Get with it.

Just because you lack the skill and knowledge and turn your wall into a plastic sheet doesn't mean that we are all as clueless. Get over it.

If it works for me it'll work for others. Get over it.

Sponsored Links
Back