unbelievable.. help!

Sponsored Links
There is a s**t load of key information missing from this thread.

Does this help?

-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----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-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

;)

When we are dissatisfied with the behaviour of vendors or service providers, it is quite usual to write an honest review in order to inform other potential customers.

Is it possible to do the same with regard to estate agents and solicitors?

reviewcentre.com ,192,yellow pages and other sites allow you to put reviews of pretty much any business up

As others have said, first thing to do is tell your solicitor not to do any more work until/unless you say otherwise - no point carrying on with something you probably won't be going ahead with.

Now, with the changes, are you still interested in the house ?

I see several options you can pursue (decide which is most appropriate) :

1) Write to the vendor stating that you are only interested in the property as advertised - either continue with the property they offered for sale, or you aren't interested.

2) Write to the vendor stating that your offer is withdrawn, and ask for new particulars of what is for sale so you can make a reduced offer. In terms of the drive, you will need to make sure that you have a non-revokable permanent right of passage at all times along the drive. Also make sure there is a clause in there requiring them to keep it in good order - so they can't just let it deteriorate to the point where you need to buy an off road vehicle to reach your house ! it really doesn't matter (legally) about you owning the drive - as long as there is no way they can legally stop you having access to your house - it would be similar to my flat, I don't own the rear yard, but have a legal right to use it to reach my parking space etc.

3) Write and tell them where to stuff their dirty tricks !

You might also consider asking them to reimburse your costs incurred.
They offered a certain package for sale, you made an offer, they accepted your offer - and on the basis of that you incurred legal costs. I am not certain, but I believe you should be able to hold them responsible for the costs that you would not have incurred had they not been dishonest with you - in as much as they failed in their general duty of care to you (and everyone else).

Sponsored Links
When we are dissatisfied with the behaviour of vendors or service providers, it is quite usual to write an honest review in order to inform other potential customers.

Is it possible to do the same with regard to estate agents and solicitors?

reviewcentre.com ,192,yellow pages and other sites allow you to put reviews of pretty much any business up

Then that is something I would seriously be considering after withdrawing from the deal.

Do remember that it's still libellous to defame someone even if what you say is absolutely true.

Do remember that it's still libellous to defame someone even if what you say is absolutely true.

Not true.

"1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others."

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back