Uncaring builders

Sponsored Links
JBR I realised you could be the loveliest on the forum straight away and acknowledged it on page 1!!!! I wouldn't leave you out!;)

Hello,
We have endured nearly 18 months worth of noise, dust, and inconvenience from a conversion next door.

Hey, I feel your pain.
I had many years of putting up with selfish, irresponsible neighbours. Different reasons but the subject is the same.

Wounds me even thinking about it now.

All the best.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thanks. It's awful isn't it? Hope everything is ok with you now.

I can never understand how some people can be perfectly OK one day, and then do an about face the next......makes you not want to trust anyone.
Some folks just do it because they can - no other reason.
John :)

My old neighbours were like that. If they had something they wanted to tell you, they would stop and talk forever until the cows came home. Other days, I would say hello and they would totally blank me. didn't happen for too long though, I have blanked them for the past ten years.

Myanne, for your enlightenment look at LMB's avatar!
He's not lovely (like I am). Unlike him, I like cats.
In fact, I'd hazard a guess that the 'passing van' was his own! :cry:

Be fair, my original post was genuinely sincere. I know what it's like (whatever the reason).

One humorous quip later is hardly crime of the week.

I feel bad now. :D

Not a member of the lovely club yet LMB! You must try harder!!!

I feel bad now. :D
And so you should, for running over your cat!
Dogs, yes. I'm all in favour of running over dogs.

(Sorry, Myanne. You'll find on this forum that it's inevitable that some idiot posters (such as myself) tend to divert threads into a humorous exchange.)

Two house points for.....Squeaky! What a kind person to love cats so much. I am a dog person myself JBR so watch you don't get in my bad books!!

Some good news. The inspectors got back to us and are apparently having the same problem as us trying to contact the builder. They said it is entirely his responsibility to put right our garden and they are going to try and contact him in some way to tell him so. I feel better for that but hope that he honours this and turns up asap.

Sponsored Links
Back