United Kingdom

ellal, Dress up in jeans and wear an England football shirt, or Union Jack T shirt, then walk down the street holding a placard saying "Christianity will dominate the East" and "Death to all non believers of God." Then see how long it takes you to be arrested for some trumped up charge, related to incitement, racial discrimination, breach of the peace etc.
Once that's been dealt with. Dress up in typical Eastern garb and walk down the road with a placard saying "Islam will dominate the West " or Death to the Infidels." Then come back and tell us if you got arrested . (I don't think you will)
Prove me wrong. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
JJ is bang on. No need to read any headlines to see that.
I believe you mean 'banged to rights'... ;)

ellal, Dress up in jeans and wear an England football shirt, or Union Jack T shirt, then walk down the street holding a placard saying "Christianity will dominate the East" and "Death to all non believers of God." Then see how long it takes you to be arrested for some trumped up charge, related to incitement, racial discrimination, breach of the peace etc.
Once that's been dealt with. Dress up in typical Eastern garb and walk down the road with a placard saying "Islam will dominate the West " or Death to the Infidels." Then come back and tell us if you got arrested . (I don't think you will)
Prove me wrong. ;) ;)

When you can actually show that discrimination laws DON'T apply to everyone (despite what the comics you appear to read say), then maybe someone might take you seriously...

Otherwise, you are just another one of those alleged extremists yourself, regardless of whatever imaginary friend you may or may not believe in... ;)

When you can actually show that discrimination laws DON'T apply to everyone

When you can show that they do then someone might actually take you seriously. :rolleyes:
Have you did JJ's experiment yet? Probably not or you'd be banged up.

You could brush up on your barrack room lawyer knowledge when your inside.
:LOL: :LOL:

Last year during a march past in Luton, Muslims holding placards saying similar were present. A bit of a fracas ensued. Guess which members of the public were arrested?

Now ellal , tell me that discrimination laws are applied equally and fairly in every case and I'll call you a liar. You know in your heart that I'm right. We British are fast becoming second class citizens in our own land, due to the so called do gooders of society who believe we live in a multicultural fruitopia.

Sponsored Links
Now ellal , tell me that discrimination laws are applied equally and fairly in every case and I'll call you a liar. You know in your heart that I'm right. We British are fast becoming second class citizens in our own land, due to the so called do gooders of society who believe we live in a multicultural fruitopia.
Ah, so you want absolutes now?...That's a bit of a back track isn't it?

So you tell me that a black person is no more likely to be subject to 'stop and f*cked over', and I'll call YOU a liar... :LOL:

And you say 'We British'?...Don't you actually mean 'Little Englanders'?... ;)

You can live in your prejudiced little hole, but please don't claim to speak for the rest of us who (unlike you) aren't brain washed!...

That is of course if have a brain to be washed.... ;)

Last year during a march past in Luton, Muslims holding placards saying similar were present. A bit of a fracas ensued. Guess which members of the public were arrested?

By 'members of the public', I assume you mean 'EDL thugs'...

Ellal, please tell us what part of the UK you live, dont be to specific, i'm guessing Outer Hebredies, Scilly Isles, Diss or some other out of the way village, and apart from maybe a few weeks in Majorca occaisionly, you've never resided outside of the UK, probably never traveled more than 10miles out of your quaint wee village.

I don't need to travel out of any 'wee village' to p*ss all over your agenda, do I pred... ;)

For those that disagree then do what is suggested in the text and go elsewhere.

Simple.

I AM DIFFERENT, i am English! i do not go to their countries telling them who to pray to or takeing dole money from their state, i pay my taxes, surely i'm aloud to have an opinion as to how they are spent and how my country is run!
ellal are you employed? do you pay taxes?

Sounds to me like you are having a fanatical rant, so what actually makes you 'different' from those you appear to want to get rid of?... ;)

You of course have a right to an opinion, but don't expect those who don't tend to discriminate not to disagree with someone who does!

Oh, and while you're off on yet another 'english' superiority crusade, spare a thought for those around the world who we've being telling how they should run their lives for a long time now ....

And of course the millions we've killed in the process... ;)

Ellal, you ask what makes me "different" from those i would expell, (get rid of) SIMPLES i have a UK passport, i am here legally.

Sponsored Links
Back