• Chelsea

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

LooPrEvil

The first poll favoured United, but after their loss to Arsenal, and with United still having to play Chelsea, I have polled again to see if opinions have now changed.

Sponsored Links
That is really interesting, the poll is now indicating that Chelsea are favourites to win the title, which is a total turn around since Arsenal beat United this afternoon.

Such a huge amount of votes. It's probably not even the same people voting. :LOL:

Such a huge amount of votes. It's probably not even the same people voting. :LOL:

Fair comment, but it is still a democratic poll. United have now received a few votes (possibly including one from Spacecat) but Chelsea are still out in front.

Sponsored Links
Will today turn out to be title D-day?

So far all the results I have predicted have been accurate, and I predicted Chelsea to win at OT, where so far this season United remain unbeaten, winning all but one game.

Let the battle commence.

Will today turn out to be title D-day?

So far all the results I have predicted have been accurate, and I predicted Chelsea to win at OT, where so far this season United remain unbeaten, winning all but one game.

Let the battle commence.

Nothing to see here mods please close :mrgreen:

Back