Unregistered Electrician gaoled

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That winds me up, that so called Proffesional Electrician does that, the press are quick enough to slate people, but they cant even do there job right and print a relevant correct photo.:evil:

wonder if thats pbc_1966 :D

That winds me up, that so called Proffesional Electrician does that....
I think the important point is that, in terms of the work he did, and the status he claimed (untruthfully) to have he was not a 'Professional Electrician' in the eyes of Irish law - and that's why he ended up in jail.

Kind Regards, John

I want to see photos of his work.
Interestingly, despite the way the article starts, and despite the fact that it was the poor quality of his work that brought him to the attention of authorities, neither of the crimes for which he was convicted (and jailed) related to the quality or safety of his work.

Kind Regards, John

That winds me up, that so called Proffesional Electrician does that....
I think the important point is that, in terms of the work he did, and the status he claimed (untruthfully) to have he was not a 'Professional Electrician' in the eyes of Irish law - and that's why he ended up in jail.

Kind Regards, John

Maybe i wrote that bad.
what I was getting at was that "Proffesional Electrician" the magazine and other media print photos that seem to be wrong or not relavent and in somecases dangerous

Oh and the referance to PBC-1966 was bloke in the picture fitting whats possibly an american socket and no referance to Pbc-1966 being banged up for dodgy work.

Last edited:
Maybe i wrote that bad. what I was getting at was that "Proffesional Electrician" the magazine and other media print photos that seem to be wrong or not relavent and in somecases dangerous
Oh, I see! I must say that I did wonder why "Professional Electrician" had capital letters. Apologies for misunderstanding!

Kind Regards, John

I knew that. That's why I liked it

Here's another from the same source:
http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-illustration-electrician-symbol-vector-illustration-image53884224

electrician-24421716.jpg

Nice screwdriver. Now put the box in the wall.

I agree, 333rocky333. That Schuko socket being fitted seems not to have anything to do with Ireland. Why do we have to be force-fed stock photos?

That Schuko socket being fitted seems not to have anything to do with Ireland. Why do we have to be force-fed stock photos?
A common problem in many fields. I presume the main reason is that those who have the technical knowledge to know what photos are (or are not) appropriate can earn more by utilising their technical knowledge/skills conventionally (e.g. by working as an electrician) than they could by working as a journalist!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back