Unsecured boiler cover

pbk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening

I have just got home to my rented flat after a day at work. The agents had organised a man to come round and look at boiler as was always dropping pressure after hearing he been on and prv always leaking so I suspect needs a new or recharged expansion vessel and a new prv as a minimum. Anyway as well as the fact that he has been rummaging around in my toolbox and couldn't close it properly so tried forcing the kid **** and bent it all he has left the boiler cover loose....! Screws missing and half of it is hanging off ..... What should I do? Is this safe??

Sponsored Links
What make/model boiler is it ?

Never seen this model. If the cover has a combustion seal then it should be secured. If its just an outer cover i wouldn't worry, but hopefully someone who knows this boiler will be along soon.

Sponsored Links
The Sarigas Zoom has a few formats you need a registered gas installer to check which one you have

I suggest you get onto the agents and give them some **** about who the **** they are sending round with keys, in your absence!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back