Upvc door won't lock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just after a bit of advice please. When lifting the handle nothing happens so I took the door apart and the mechanism doesn't function at all when the handle is lifted, so I'm guessing the mechanism itself is broken. The problem I'm having is knowing what part it actually is and where to get the new part from.
I believe I have found the one that I need I'm just not 100% sure.
I've attached photos of the multi lock and this is the one I think I need to replace it with https://www.lockshopdirect.co.uk/pr...adbolts-and-4-Rollers-Backset-35mm-28505.aspx

Many thanks.
Joe

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 197
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 191
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 137
Sponsored Links
Looks similar but you need to check all the measurements very carefully. The sizes are there on your webpage link just check them over with preferably a steel ruler.
Bare in mind there are hundreds of different sizes and 2mm off on something crucial and it wont work.

Take your parts into a window door manufacturer? They usually have lots of odd bits and pieces. Also a graveyard of stuff they have taken out.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back