upvc soffit/fascia/guttering replacement

... No after pics I'm afraid.

I only managed to take one, mem card was full and next day the scaffolding guys came early in the morning to remove the scaffold, arghh

P1130124.JPG

Sponsored Links
Without close by trees I wonder about how they get up high although I've never actually seen evidence for them climbing inside RWP's - but the narrower ID's might be just enough for them?
I have seen a vid of rats scampering up a brick wall to enter a single story flat roof fascia?

Sponsored Links
Without close by trees I wonder about how they get up high although I've never actually seen evidence for them climbing inside RWP's - but the narrower ID's might be just enough for them?
I have seen a vid of rats scampering up a brick wall to enter a single story flat roof fascia?

I bet, as Matt wrote, left by the birds, lots of magpies around and I noticed some of them visiting our roof frequently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back