Upvc window lock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Afternoon all,

View media item 95209 View media item 95210
Has any body ever come across window locks like this...can't find a make on the locks or the windows but I would say the windows are possibly 15-20 years old. Seen most window locks but never anything like this.

Cheers
Ronnie[/img]

Sponsored Links
Worth ringing them anyway to see if they can suggest anything I found them helpful.

Sponsored Links
Coldseal windows, they were made specially for them and only them, coldseal are long gone now and no one stocks them, you'll need to retro fit a modern espag rod with keeps to match, you'll need to make them fit the profile though

Cheers Crank....just not had time to look into this today, and you've just saved me hours!

I've done loads of these, they're a PITA, such an over complicated system that always seems to corrode and seize up or the centre gearbox breaks, and the fake stainless steel keep plate rusts

No wonder they went bust, actually glad they did just so as we didn't have to put up with their radio jingles every 4 minutes bloody 221155

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-kdxxyjFYk

They drummed that number into every body's head, anyone thinking of windows automatically rang them, they just saturated the airwaves, when ever you turned on within 30 secs there was the advert

Went bust owing millions alledgedly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back