urgent help/advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
to cut a long story short my dads house sale has fallen through the survey i might add was fine no mention of any problem but the buyer is now saying conservatory is coming away from the wall we have had a look and there is no evidence to suggest this and it is solid however he wanted to know or his dad did why there is a layer of baked brick underneath 2 courses of stock brick ????well as a female i have no idea my dad bought the property 2 years ago it was allready built but i would like to tell the cocky sod why or come back with a good answer can any one help much appreciated :D

Sponsored Links
Probably engineering bricks to act as a damp proof or for frost resistance.. fairly common practice..
If a house sale falls through on an excuss like that chances are its down to the purchaser simply wanting to back out..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back