Urgent Newsflash from the DVLA

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and driving ability to display a warning flag. The flag (comprising of a red cross on a white background) will be attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle. For drivers of exceptionally low mental ability, additional flags are required.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
oh my

seems if you fly a flag your now classed as a sub species eh

could be some like to show there nationality and patirotism

could be those that wont fly a flag are afraid to show there colours

and thats where i am gettting at

COLOURS

SHOW your true colour or hide behind some veil of impunity

is there a flag that says i am a racist ?

ah yes the union jack says that or it does accordingto some on here eh

lets get back to ww2 values and drop the pc nonsence

Aha !! Until Slogger posted, I spent the entire post wondering why you were having a go at the Red Cross.

LOL that is quite funny but on the other hand I do think that the English aren't patriotic enough :(

What gets me is that those flags only ever come out when there is footie on :rolleyes:

Brightness said:
What gets me is that those flags only ever come out when there is footie on :rolleyes:
Just heard on the radio & don't know how true it is, it's illegal to use the flags on the outside of the car :rolleyes: and you can be prosecuted for it :!:

Is it a wind up :?:

Same story came out in the tabloids four years ago, but don't think anyone was ever done for it. Think it was more to do with being illegal to festoon the outside of your car with bits of snap-off plastic ****, rather than anything related to the cross of St.George though.....

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
And the nationality of St George was......???
i agree the george cross is not the flag for britain

who in there right mind would herald a turk >

:?:

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
And the nationality of St George was......???
not English or Lithuanian or even the nationality of the many countries that he is patron saint of.I suppose it all goes back to the days when a persons religious beleives meant more than nationality

Sponsored Links
Back