Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've mentioned before about vaccinating pets, it not only lines the pockets of the drug companies but also the vet, new guidelines are every two or three years, Parvo did not exist until a pharmaceutical company released it, that is why it sprung up all over the world at the same time, read more on animal-health-concern.org.uk

Sponsored Links
it also prevents your pet dying from the diseases it's being vaccinated against.

American conspiracy crap at it's finest.

it also prevents your pet dying from the diseases it's being vaccinated against.

American conspiracy crap at it's finest.

WRONG!! If you google the website I quoted you will find that there are a number of pets which then get the ailment they were inoculated against, one of the most respected vets in the world to Christopher Day, why does he not inoculate his own pets? If you read the link you will discover among many other things that it was the pharmaceutical companies that recommended pets being inoculated every year, it was not based on and scientific evidence! For the past few years this has been charged to every two or three years yet most vets are either oblivious to this or don't want to loose money!!

quick google shows that Christopher day us a vet who offers HOMEOPATHY and ACCUPUNCTURE on animals. these things don't work, and he is certainly not well respected. yet you think it's the big pharmaceutical companies conning people out of money, while he's charging folk for a water in a medicine bottle.

Sponsored Links
I will read it properly when I get time to digest it.

Whether it lines the pockets of vets or not is irrelevant, they are following guidelines that they are bound by.

The author states that vets rarely see a connection between the vaccination and untimely death of the animal, this statement I find strange, is the author claiming she has superior veterinary skills than those vets? Or maybe the author is 'protecting' her opinions/claims before those vets question it?

One other point worth noting, don't all vaccinations have side effects? Some more serious than others.

You obviously haven't read the link, you obviously haven't had a GSD suffer from CDRM which amongst other things is a strong link to vaccinations, I shall tell you a story, I had an attack of gout, the quack had my blood analyzed and it came back 6.5 uric acid level, he assured me that 3 was the upper limit, then said my BP was high, more pills, my ankles swelled up and I thought enough is enough, I googled uric acid levels, for women the upper level is 3, men however the upper level is 7. I promptly binned all my pills and now feel much better for it, BP can be regulated with beetroot juice, I had a few days on plums which are a diuretic and my ankles were back to normal, my GP drives a big Merc, read between the lines.

Also do a quick google of, guidelines for vaccinating pets, yearly jabs are NOT to be done, they are recommending 3 years.. This will take any responsible pet owners about 3 minutes to confirm what I've just said..

May I suggest you make it plain from the outset that opinions are not wanted.

And no I haven't read all the article, this I pointed out quite clearly in my previous post.

Ps the web address is wrong.

I think I paid 20 quid for the general vaccination and 15 quid for the kennel cough one for my lab. That was three years ago. Yes it's lined someone's pocket but over the three years that's about 3p a day so I'm not bothered.

so 'alternative medicine' practitioners say doctors are conmen, and doctors say alternative medicine is a con. how would we know the truth? if one had proven results it would be pretty easy I reckon.

Make no mistake, these vaccinations can kill! Its not about money going out of your pocket, but some vets will tell you that they are required yearly! I'm just giving you the up to date facts. I've nothing to gain from it!!

putting antibodies into any mammal ultimately reduces that animals or human ability to let its own immune system function for itself and for it to learn what is nasty or not.

introducing antibodies reduces your function that the body needs develop through this process and instead the animal or person is having it laid out on a plate and this immunity development stage becomes less efficient through being bypassed with vaccinations. it is like being given the answers to an exam and not really understanding them.

obvious examples are people who have flu jabs. definitely best to avoid them because once you start having them you'll need to have them on a regular basis because your body has unlearned this natural system of combating a virus.

i can tell you even that flu shots are a complete waste of time-detrimental to the young and probably only of use to the elderly who'll be taking them every year anyway if they have a reduced immune system due to some underlying/overwhelming condition. overwhelming being the key phrase in flu related fatalities. underlying being the phrase that the zionist pharma companies pay the media to use.

if you have a flu shot this year it is useless because it has been developed before this years flu has been through any pathological control.

your vaccine for this year has been developed for a virus that was present as long as 2 years ago and will be long gone by the time you get the shot. if you think that isnt true check the date on a vial of a vaccine. they can very rarely produce a vaccine for whatever current strain of virus is going around. the closet that they get to that is by doing a little mutating of their own in which produces new strains which themselves have the natural inclination to develop into a more effect breeding machine and create even another vaccine...and its endless and probably a good business to get into if you like making people suffer...terry.(killed many palestinians today?)

all vaccines do is cause mutation in viruses.

its all a big scam.

having said that i would advise terry the pin head to go take every vaccine known for man,animal,reptile and slug just to be certain..

next time you take your pet in for a vaccine-take a look at the vial before its injected. check the date and then ask if it isnt in fact a useless practice to be introducing antibodies into your pet for something it might already have had and development full immunity.

they are selling expired train tickets. look like the same as a new one but just doesnt go through the machine without embarrassing you.

...also price is a matter. google the price of your pet meds against the price a vet charges because i can tell you that on the most simple antibiotics and pain killers they will have a 500% mark up on the price that they pay for them.

AND-read the disclaimer about the vaccine might kill your animal and they are not responsible etc... and then say but i can still sue you anyway : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back