Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm war for profits-as is every war.

from there you can go down the path of deaths that can be directly attributed to some level of production... smokers for example buy poison so that someone can make money from them.

a coca cola factory in india that shuts off the water supply to the locals for use in cooling downs. aluminium smelting plant ..whatever..

topically- pharmaceuticals, street drug dealers...

poison in the well mostly, the slow kill, the things that kill you everyday that you dont feel.. so someone can save a few pennies and profit from your demise

Sponsored Links
erm war for profits-as is every war.

Erm indeed.

from there you can go down the path of deaths that can be directly attributed to some level of production... smokers for example buy poison so that someone can make money from them.

Not capatalism.

a coca cola factory in india that shuts off the water supply to the locals for use in cooling downs. aluminium smelting plant ..whatever..

Not capatalism.

pharmaceuticals

Quantify.

street drug dealers...

Not capatalism.

AS, I didn't accuse you of being dumb, Hey! But if the cap fits!!

Try harder.

you dont think that selling fags that are knowingly going to kill people and engineered to be addictive-for profit-isnt capitalist?
you dont agree that employing migrant workers on slave wages to help produce something unnecessary and detrimental to human health is capitalist?
and you dismiss the drug trade too as not being capitalist?

drugs, tea and tobacco were the very beginning of corporate capitalism.

sorry-the coca cola company-not capitalist? i think even they might laugh at you if you told them!

you dont think that selling fags that are knowingly going to kill people

Go look up what capitalism actually means, before opening your mouth and spouting about its evils.

"selling" items is not capitalism, it is only one feature of capitalism but also exists in other systems.

You also just beg the question, "someone makes money from it = must be bad".

you dont agree that employing migrant workers on slave wages

Slaves don't get wages, "slave wages" is just a buzzword meaning "low pay", low pay is not unique to capitalism.

to help produce something unnecessary and detrimental to human health is capitalist?

You. do. not. understand. what. capitalism. is.

sorry-the coca cola company-not capitalist?

No dimwit, turning off the water supply (your example) is not an example of capitalism, as again it has nothing to do with the economic model, but the production model, plenty of examples of polluting or detrimental industrial practices under both capitalistic, communistic and feudal regimes.

Sponsored Links
i understand capitalism perfectly.

im talking inbalance and exploitation.

im talking about corporate domination and monopolisation that prays of the poor and by incremental measure reduces the quality of the market to the detriment of the consumer.

coca cola, phillip morris, monsanto, apple.

exploitative, self serving and unsustainable models that operate to the detriment of man kind. they are your capitalist companies with archetypal capitalist behaviour. consuming everything, everyone and then itself.

im not even against capitalism-im against corporatism which is basically how companies operate today...for the last 50 years nearly.

i didnt say capitalism is 'just selling things' did i.

there are ways and ways of selling things and working with fixed markets with infinite invisible money hasnt done the world any favours has it.

the markets are legally rigged against you mate-that is my problem with capitalism as it functions today.

nowhere did i say that low wages were exclusive to capitalism-but lowering wages is a progressive measure in a capitalists model to keep the shareholders happy isnt it?

of course low wages is slavery-working just to exist is slavery. you work for a bed and food and nothing else-that is slavery. slavery has never been any bigger than is in the 21st century.

food bank anyone-oh, not the result of capitalism and market fixing.

so you think that nestle sucking up all of californias water and bottling for sale isnt capitalist? hahahhahaa

funny little man.

go tell the indian who doesnt have water because coke have poisoned it how many cokes he drinks a day. you are talking about pollution not the market that that facility will be selling to. back to the indians-and that is a capitalist model.

I've nothing against capitalism, far from it, after losing my HGV driving job last year to a Pole working for less money, not his fault rather the agency that we worked for, but he got his come upanse, I heard the police turned up with the inland revenue, Ha! read between the lines, anyway I've been using a Pole myself for some menial task and paying below the normal rate, if you can't beat them use them!

mrs seale-you think war isnt about profit?

so the US government loves people, americans and hungry little african babies sooooo much that it spends half its national budget on the department of defense.

they'll lock anyone for the smallest excuse and kill you with a taser for not sucking them off....but yes, really its for your own good that they kill palestian babies....

war is for profit-i hope youre not one of those idiots on here that think it about religion or believes in the myth of terrorism.

but im sure you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back