vaillant aquaplus F33 fault code

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a wee tip to anyone experiencing F33 fauly code with there boiler, take fan off and give it a clean, after 2 corgi plumbers, and the expense of a air pressure switch, discovered it was a dirty fan.

Sponsored Links
That is not a job for a DIYer, who should not even open the combustion chamber!

It needs a gas registered engineer!

As i said 2 so called corgi registered engineers looked at the boiler and were as much use as a chocolate poker, had no option to have a look myself problem solved after 3 weeks, have since taken out insurance on boiler incase of any other issues. :D

Corgi don't control the gas register try gas safe that's probably where u went wrong, dirty fan, very unusual :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Bunnyman I got a job to do on one of these next week, i think he said corroded pipes in the store or something?, is this an off the wall job / common fault? ta

ollski better asked in cc IF of course you are elidgable, but fyi no it aint, pahh ok i am lying easier if it is of the wall.

ollski better asked in cc IF of course you are elidgable, but fyi no it aint, pahh ok i am lying easier if it is of the wall.

Probably am eligible mate but also I'm anonymous and prefer to keep it that way ;) suspected it may be off the wall, thats why I probably copped for it. Is it pretty much like the old glowworm cxi type of thing with that storage tank wrapped in polystyrene strapped to the back?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back