Vaillant boiler dropping pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking for some help please. i have a vaillant ecotec plus 624 boiler. I recently had to drain the system down in order to change a radiator. The boiler is only a year old and worked fine until that point. I have filled the rad system back up again and bled everything but the heating keeps turning off with a message that says water pressure too low. I refill it but in a couple of hours the pressure has dropped ahain. have double checked all the new connections that i made and none of them leak. Is there something inam missing? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
looking for some help please. i have a vaillant ecotec plus 624 boiler. I recently had to drain the system down in order to change a radiator. The boiler is only a year old and worked fine until that point. I have filled the rad system back up again and bled everything but the heating keeps turning off with a message that says water pressure too low. I refill it but in a couple of hours the pressure has dropped ahain. have double checked all the new connections that i made and none of them leak. Is there something inam missing? Thanks.

How did you drain the boiler in the first place?

Could have a bit of dirt in pressure sensor giving incorrect reading and you top up system which may have over pressured and opened prv. Get your installer back to have a look

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back