Vaillant eco tec 831 with wireless vrt350 thermostat problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I don't know if anyone can advise or help.

Had this above put it just about a month ago now and i am having problems with the heating coming on when it shouldn't.
I have my timer set up for the heating to come on at 6.50 in the morning. For some reason it keeps coming on between 4am and 5am even though it is in the set back mode ( which is set to 10 deg ) so it shouldn't even come on at all.
This seems to happen every day and I'm, fed up of getting woken up feeling hot ! ( even though the radiator is off in my room )

It doesn't seem to do this any other time of day when the timer is set and in auto mode, just this time in the morning and I cant work out why!

I have gone through every detail on the timer system and the programmer and just cant see why it would do this and only at that time in the morning.
The temperature is ok as it is in set back mode at 10deg and when it should come on it should go to 20deg, which at the moment, as the weather is okish, it doesn't really drop much past 19deg.
Have checked that the unit is sending signal through to the boiler and that is all ok and i guess if it wasn't , the heating would pop on at other times of the day when not asked to, which it doesnt do.
Have also made sure that comfort mode is switched off on boiler in case this was the problem but no difference.

Does anyone have any ideas at all?

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/v...ermostat-vrt350-problem.442895/#ixzz3mwIzgm1w

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back