vaillant eco TEC plus 824, reset? help.

ove

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,I have a vaillant eco tec plus 824 which is only 18 months old. Its come up as fault F62 , gas valve shutoff delay/gas valve leaking,electronics defective(found that out on here! Is it possible to reset this? If it comes up again I`ll call an engineer,but if it doesn`t I might not freeze over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any help wolud be great please.

Sponsored Links
There are four buttons under the digi display, top left has a flame with an X thro' it. Turn down room stat, push and hold for for 5 secs. If that don't do it, try turning off at fused spur outlet (ought to be somewhere close to boiler, often has a piece of flex cable exiting) for 30 secs or so.

This is often included in the User instructions left with the appliance once commissioned.

Let us know how you get on.

DH

Nice one dread, held it in for 5 seconds,then turned therm stat back up and it came back to life, 3 hours later and its still ticking over nicely.

you`re a star dread.

Sponsored Links
Awe Shucks. :oops:

DH

Ah yes, about my diagnosis fee, of course you realise that after midday saturday its time&a half, so let me see now, inc, VAT, erm, sitting down are we?

£125 for readies?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back