Vaillant ecotec plus 824R4 combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have the boiler listed and have noticed lately that the radiators are not as hot as usual. Today however disaster has struck and I have no hot water heating. On the boiler screen there is neither tap nor gas valve symbol and I am getting fault 75 readings. I have bled the radiators and refilled the system but this has not helped. Perhaps you can?

Sponsored Links
The F75 can be flagging up a number of faults, these faults will include pressure loss/rises, expansion vessel charge and others faults related to heat exchanger, block filter and pump. Most of this work will require a gas safe engineer to investigate.

Apart from ensuring that the system pressure is correct all the other causes will require an engineer.

Increasing system pressure above the normal 1.5 bar to perhaps 2.0 bar will sometimes reduce the number of times an F75 fault occurs.

But the simple answer is that you need an engineer and particularly one who is familiar with F75 faults.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back