Vaillant Ecotec Plus 831 No hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I hope someone can help me.

My combi boiler was working alright a couple of days ago, suddenly the hot water is not working anymore.

Central heating is alright and no errors are displayed on the boiler. I set the hot water temperature to 60 and when I turn the tap it displays status as S23 and S24 but there is not hot water at all.

I even turned off the warstmart for two seconds and set it on again as you recommended to another person but no changes.

Shall I call the experts?

Thanks a lot. :D

Sponsored Links
have you topped up the pressure recently? if so have you turned the tap off again should be sideways with the word closed facing forward.

Hi Kevin, thanks for your prompt reply. No, I haven't put the pressure up because the gauge pressure is in 1. As I said central heating is working ok. Do you think I have to give it a go anyway and put the pressure up eventough it is ok?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back