Vaillant+ecotec+plus 832 heating not warming fast

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

My boiler works fine for hearing water, but I'm having some problems with heating. The water flow through temp is set @ 60c but when I change the thermostat to a higher temperature it will only ever go to about 40c or so the n go less than this. My radiators get warm but the temperature never reaches what I set in the thermostat. I've tried setting it at 25c but it still just heats to about 18/19c then the flow temp either stays constant at a low40ish or drops again. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Is the gas supply to the boiler sufficient? If the gas pipe is undersized th boiler will struggle to run at full rate and get the flow temp to max

Sponsored Links
Is the gas supply to the boiler sufficient? If the gas pipe is undersized th boiler will struggle to run at full rate and get the flow temp to max

If the gas supply is undersized do you think the hot water would be ok on an 8 series Bunny?

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back