vaillant ecotec plus 837

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

Can anyone recommend a place that sells the above boiler at a good price?

Trying to decide where to buy it from

Sponsored Links
All the usual main plumbing suppliers, Plumb Center, Grahams, PTS etc. However, you might have problems. Most CORGIS will only fit boilers they supply themselves for commercial reasons. Secondly some suppliers will no longer supply boilers to none CORGI registered folk. Grahams seem to have taken this stance recently and from January 2008 Plumb Center/Parts Center will not supply gas carrying parts of any kind without proof of CORGI reg. Best way is to get a local CORGI(s) to provide a quote for supply and fit.

Oops! Unless your in the trade yourself and I'm teaching you to suck eggs. I assumed you are an end user :oops:

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:

Cheers mate

Curently got price of £937 plus vat from Platform, but have just got a reply from someone who has offered me one for £950 inc standard flue

If its genuine go for it. If I could compete I would. I don't know how they do it :eek:

gas4you said:
If its genuine go for it. If I could compete I would. I don't know how they do it :eek:

I know, never thought i would get one that cheap. Just got to go to Bristol to collect it

seems the 837 plus is £840 inc the flue............sounds too good to be true.

im going to give them a ring tomorrow as from reading the other "recommend me a boiler" thread the local merchants round my area seem to have a bit of a price fixing thing going on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back