vaillant hot water problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ,i have a vaillant turbomax ,about 8 years old and got a hot water problem. when I turn hot water tap on green light flashes to show demand , yellow ignition light comes on and boiler fires for 2 seconds then shuts off. then it fires again for 2 seconds and shuts off , does this constantly. heating works fine when on but if I open hot water tap does exactly same on then off. At the tap runs hot then cold , hot then cold. pcb board has been changed for new one but made no difference, any ideas please

Sponsored Links
It won't make a difference as the PCB isn't at fault. Just a huge waste of money. After decades in the trade I can never work out what it is people think the PCB actually does. Do a forum search on your symptoms, your fault is covered almost daily.

sorry to be a pain have not used many forums before ,I have tried to do a forum search with out much success, can someone point me in the right direction or give me a couple of options what the problem could be thanks gary

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back