Vaillant Turbotec Pro

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi

I have low water pressure on Vaillant Turbotec pro.

I can't find the manual anywhere and I can't figure out what to do.

What should I turn exactly?

Attachments

• IMG_20160207_120343174.jpg
    IMG_20160207_120343174.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 487
Sponsored Links
Turn nothing on the picture you have downloaded.
Follow the pipes down you should have a steel braided hose (filler loop)with two plastic levers each side.
These are the ones that need to be opened, be sure to close them when the pressure indicates 1.5 bar or less.

What did you do the last time it needed filling?

How long have you been living there? What is the basis of your occupation?

Tony

Sponsored Links
It hasn't needed filling in the last year. Been renting for a year.

I figured it's a simple problem to fix. But the boiler still works..

Anyway. I will take a look again when I get home. See if I can find the taps. But I really think they don't exist

There must be a way to fill the system.

But as renting either the Landlord/Agent should tell you how to do it or send an engineer to do it.

Tony

Yes, Picasso but have you looked underneath his boiler?

Only one of the top 1,000 bother to look underneath boilers.

I did find a Rampant Rabbit behind one though! But that was a Biasi. Now its an Intergas!

Never heard of a turbotec bit of expect it to be the valve through the hole on the right

Thanks for your help. The valve through the hole on the right did the job, but revealed a leaky radiator

Hi all.

I am revisiting this because basically the filling tap doesnt exist. I refilled the tank using a screwdriver but that doesnt really work and I cant get a spanner in there.

Basically.. would it be just a specific tap made just for Vaillant, or is it a standard thing. You can see where it would go, in the top right of my original photo.

I have not the slightest idea where I would get it. Does it have some technical name?

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back