1. We are pleased to announce the 'Home Automation' forum. Click here to get involved!

Valliant turbomax boiler f.62?

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by fionat, 11 Nov 2008.

1. fionat

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    My Valliant turbomax boiler keeps displaying a fault code of F.62? I have read through the manuals but cannot find what this error code means. I had the boiler installed about 8 years ago. This problem has been going on for approx a week. I keep resetting the boiler. It will work again for anything up to a day but then goes back to this fault code. Will I need to call out an engineer or can I fix it myself?

2. mickyg

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    F.60 to F.67 Irreversible electronic system malfunction Electronic system defective

whatever that means :confused: pcb maybe

from ecotec manual : F.62 Gas valve shutoff delay Gas valve leaking, electronics defective

might not be relevant but vaillant tend to stick to the same fault codes. Wait for DM to turn up, he'll know

3. dangermouse46

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    new pcb reqd, call vaillant for a fixed price repair would be cheapest option

01773 828100

4. Chrisfellcrook

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi i have a fault f67? can anyone narrow this down?

5. Bunnyman

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    F62 an f67 are both classed as ireversable electronic fault strangely the earlier turbomax was very susceptible to this and was caused by voltage creeping up over 250/260v on the mains usually in villages where the power sometimes peaks