vermiculite loose fill insulation HELP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
Sorry to post this in here but i have a question and google doesnt seem to answer it for me.

My next door neighbours had their chimney filled with (vermiculite loose fill insulation ) I think; and wisely poured in down on a very windy day filling my parents gutters and theres with this filler stuff. I've cleared both sets of gutters but quite a bit has fallen in our alley way onto the bumpy/textured cement ground and seems to have set as a lovely waterproof layer. As we are on a very tight budget and dont want to waste money buying different solvents etc trying to clear it, i was wondering if anyone knows what i would need to buy to scrub this stuff off of my parents alley way? Any advice would be very helpful

cheers

jordon

Sponsored Links
I would contact the neighbours and get their contractors back to clear up the mess!
Filling a chimney doesn't seem a very good idea anyway.

footprints

Yes but were they HETAS registered :rolleyes: Clay ball insulation would have probably been better - but what do I know . I`m not registered for `owt ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back