Viessmann 100 w

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI All

I am trying to buy a new boiler and used Vaillant in the past. Please let me know what do you think about Viessmann Vitodens 100W (30KW). Have you had any experience with this boiler and should I buy it or not. The installer will give me 5 years warranty. I am not sure if it is him or Viessmann support it if the installer go out of business. The plumber merchant that I contacted they said the boiler is one of the best but I am not sure if it is true.

Thank you

Sid

Sponsored Links
i fit viessmann over vaillant for various reasons both very good manufactures.part from vaillants customer service.the five years is by viessmann not the installer.before it is mentioned both viessmann and vaillant are better than WB(boiler wise).thats my opinion though.

I install both Viessmann and Worcesters and can say that i prefer Viessmann's product. Worcester has a huge marketing budget though and I find that customers are happy to go with my recommendation or ask for a WB , never specifying another brand.

Have fitted a Vailant before and although the boiler itself was easy to install, it developed a fault and vailant were less than helpful.

I'd go with the Viessmann!

thats what angers me though about WB.and its what they do best. is to give the persona that they are the best.but i think otherwise.you have to give it em WB, have by far the best customer service.yet boiler wise i think there crap.were trying to sell viessmann against WB and actually getting good feed back from customers.yet everyone seems to have worcester in there head, as best boiler.thats marketing for you.

Sponsored Links
I must admit I think their CDI's are really good, but as their OV and system CDI's start at 30KW they are not always suitable!

the whole thing i like about viessmann though is there ease of service.not so long since did an annual service on the new 100w.took burner out,literally 2 minute.WB times that by 10.no gasket to replace.unlike the WB.in all, any part changes on a viessmann are a 2-10 min job max.even the whole pcb change is a case of the whole font lcd unit just being interchanged.the 200w if not the100w is by far superior to the cdi.again opinion

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back