Viessmann 100

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone can point me in the right direction. Getting a F4 fault. Boiler is out of warrenty but Viessmann did send me a new Ignition Zig as a goodwill gesture.

Got my local gas guy (who doesn't "do" Viessmanns) to fit it but still getting F4 fault. Sounds like it is trying to do something, gives up, F4

Does the PCB need replacing ? What do do/try next....also waiting for next gas guy to turn up who does know about them but thought I would jump the gun.

Cheers
Pete

Sponsored Links
I bought one of those for my own house when they first came out. My god I said!! A domestic Viessmann boiler!!!! How can I lose???? Turns out I was to become it's "biatch" and I had to supply the KY. Many, many repairs. I do have to hand it to viessmann though they got it wrong and they know it. They are a helpful lot because of it.
I had an F4 after having the super new improved never ever go wrong again ignition module fitted. It happened after the boiler has been on for a while. The heat inside the casing was causing the rubber condensate pipe to go soft and kink. The condensate backed up into the heat exchanger and bang goes your mangoes you get an F4. How hard would it've been to incorporate a seperate blocked condensate sensor???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back