Vokera 20/80 flownatic flue fan fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my flue fan has gave up the bearing are shot I have bought a new fan and was looking for some pointers on fitting it in a mechanic to trade and are mechanically minded just never worked on boilers before any help would be great thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ok thanks for your help kinda defeats the purpose of this forum

Andy, great boiler, a little old in the tooth, but come out fighting once it has bee given a proper service. It is like me saying I can rebuild a gearbox- no chance. Boiler has some components that will be well sluggish. getting a Flowmatic hugger will make a lot of difference

Indicate where you are. Some great guys here who will not rip you off. A lit of knowledge in one place

Good advice adam911. Well done you
What will you say to andyrangy when there is zero water pressure in the boiler yet fan comes on and melts the combustion chamber:whistle:

Adam, obviously you dont take much notice of rules and regulations.

Another you are breaking is the forum rules here.

We are not permitted to give advice or encouragement here for DIY gas related repairs.

Download manual of the net and fit it in. You don't need anyone in to fit it in as they're so easy to do. Don't let anyone scare you into getting a gas engineer in. Good luck

And of course not to comply with the Gas Safety and Use regulations that when any work has been carried out the combustion needs to be checked!

Well his pressure isn't reading zero is it? There you go again scaring like he'll have some massive explosion if he changes a fan.

He has come on here for some advice to do a simple job not to be told call one of your mates so they can rip him off for 10-15 mins of work.

Mate to change a fan take of the cover, locate the fan unplug the electrical connector to the fan remove screws holding fan in place normally a bracket, replace fan, connect electrical plug to fan and the relax with a cup of tea you've just save paying a gas engineer.
Good luck finding the bracket

I dont need the manual thank you , I have changed many of these and could change one with my eyes closed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back