Vokera compact 24 Boiler DHW Hot then Cold

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I need you help please.

I have a vokera compact 24 when i turn the DHW on it gives hot water then goes cold and so on.

I removed the cover to monitor:- If i turn the tap on low then it gives me constant hot water at the right temperature but if i turn it on full it gives me hot water then boiler shuts off then restarts and fires up again and so on.

About a 2 months ago I was experiencing very low dhw pressure from the boiler so I removed the flow restrictor. thats still ok.

I have replaced the DHW thermistor as suggested by vokera technical help but no joy. :(

please help

Bill.

Sponsored Links
I think this is a four pipe heat exchanger and if so the usual fault of a blocked plate HE is not relevant.

Without a thermal survey its a little difficult for me to guess what may be the problem but I would be suspecting an equivalent heat transfer problem!

Tony

could be that the filter was there to stop debris entering the boiler. could be that the debris that was blocking the filter is now blocking the boiler. removing the warning light does not make the fault go away.
it could of course be a coincidence and the 2 flow problems are not related

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back