Vokera compact 24 red light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there. My boiler is a vokera compact 24, 3 years 8 months old. Recently my wife reported that whilst showering the water was going cold, then hot again, then cold etc, for periods of about 20 - 30 seconds.Yesterday 15.02.2010 the boiler was providing no hot water at all. The red light is on and I have reset the appliance repeatedly, the green light initially comes on and there is a little hot water, perhaps for about 30 seconds, then it goes cold again, and the boiler goes into ' lock mode ', the red light permanently on. The pressure is fine and have had no problems at all prior to this. I called vokera but was left on hold. I consulted a friend who advised me to contact the person who installed the boiler, which I did and I was told he would send somebody to 'sort it out'. Nobody got in touch or called, any advice or help greatly appreciated, better still, a reliable , knowledgeable boiler repair engineer in the leeds area.Thanks. Ed.

Sponsored Links
Someone fixed it and it was an o/c DHW sensor.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back