Vokera compact 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi im having problems with my vokera boiler . It has recently started to not fire up every time . It runs thorough the start up procedure but not always fires . No red light comes on though, so not sure why it won't fire

I can hear the fan running

Any ideas please ,could it just want a service

Thanks Brendan

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks, I've had an engineer out to have a look , he's replaced the air pressure switch and its started every time so far £120. Didn't seem too bad but recommend a service in the near future

We do not give advice on the actual work necessary as it would involve opening a gas appliance, something many not qualified to do would attempt as DIY. It is against the rules of the forum. I hope the engineer has remedied your problem completely but fear he may have omitted to do something else, a simple but necessary task. Let's hope I am wrong and the job is complete.

Wouldn't have taken on the job myself as wouldn't put my family at risk or want to incurr any unnesseary bill ,which I may now of already done

I only asked for a pointer of a problem to which I could then speak to an engineer to rectify , but seems I've fallen into a money trap that I can't really afford to be in

Thanks again .

he hasn't put you at danger just something someone would know when working with vokeras not a long job

I guess you got lucky Brendan , guy comes out on a bank holiday Monday and happens to have an APS too..:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back