Vokera Compact Boiler Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have got a Vokera Compact Boiler in my flat. Last year when the Valve (to control the heat) on the Radiortor broke, my landlord replaced it. Since then, it started making noise like a drops of water falling .

I have requested my landlord to fix this, who advised me to turn on all radiotors in the flat to stop this noise , which i thought is not a fix , cause it is going to cost me more money and i need radiotor turning during night time in my bed room not in my reading room,

could somebody able to guide me in fixing this issue.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi,

The noise is coming from the Radiotor in my bed room, when i go and check the boiler, i can hear the same noise (water drop dropping) at the boiler as well.

cheers

iif you close down the trv that was replaced and the lockshield, does the noise stop? if so then it likely related to the trv, if the noise continues, then the timing may just a coincidence.

does it happen when the pump isn't running?

i'd try and pin the noise down accurately, maybe something has carried through to the boiler and is knocking around - a bit of solder for instance.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I think you meant the controll know as trv, when it is closed down to 0 from 5, the noise stops gradually.

when the pump is not running(boiler is stopped) i wont have any noise.

i will try and figure out where exactly from, is the noise coming.

cheers

Why dont you get some advice from one of your Polish plumbing mates?

Dont expect much help from the landlord. All they want is to spend the minimum and to get the maximum rent income.

Hi,

i will try and find the plumbers contact and speak to them if they can sort out this

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back