Vokera Compact HE..... No CH & HW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my Vokera Compact HE is failing to ignite therefore having no hot water or central heating.... Previously the hotwater was warm then it would turn cold then heat up again and now its not putting out any hot water.....The boiler is going through its start up sequence as normal i.e. pump is running, fan is blowing & then a click (which I assume is the air pressure switch), the next step is usually Ignition?? which I usually hear a series of clicking sounds for a few seconds, but I no longer hear this series of clicking sounds....... how do/can I resolves this!!...........I should add that the green light is flashing which (from what i've read) is no fault...... Thanks Lee

Sponsored Links
You need to call an engineer. If you're not hearing the ignition sparking yet the fan is running I would probably expect it may be the air pressure switch. If it's sparking (this is the clicking you usually hear) but not lighting it may be the gas valve. Or, welcome to our world, it could be the pcb. Personally I don't have much experience with this boiler. The man on here you want to speak to is VulcanContinental. He works for Vokera and really knows his stuff.

ACL is actually too kind but I'm afraid I cannot really help you as you would need to open the boiler and it's gas work. We do not assist in this for obvious reasons.

I believe it is a straightforward problem and any competent local engineer should be able to fix it or you can ring Vokera for a fixed price repair if you do not know of any. I'm afraid I don't know any guys in Belfast.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back