Vokera Flowmatic 20-80 boiler part required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a service agreement with a provider who looks after the boiler however they are unable to obtain one part from Vokera as its no longer in stock.

I have seen a photo of this part: a small PCB with components and a 4 pin connector. After reviewing the installers manual, the only 4-pin connector on the main PCB connects to a flow switch.

I was told the reference for this part is GC 470 9407 (is this correct?)

Does anyone know if this part is still available anywhere for purchase which I will then pass onto the installer.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Picture of the part please.

Thanks here they are:

1449uhk.png

2a6nztu.png

Sponsored Links
It looks like some kind of delay timer pcb.

I dont remember it from the boiler but then its a while since I had to repair one and the problems are normally water related.

It does look totally repairable for anyone with a little electronics knowledge though.

It looks like a delay timer that piggy back onto the main board
This item was an afterthought as earlier units went from high flame to, then off if temperature still rose
This mini pcb snoozed the burner

I might have this part (working or not do not know), will need to look for it though. Let me know if you need it

I would be tempted to remove the 4 pin socket, looks like there might be water related issue under the socket. No fuse so possibly 13amp fuse may gave vaporised the foil. Have boards that were later fitted with in line fuse

Hi DP, thanks for the reply.

If you have it, that be great, let me know if you find it as otherwise dont want to end up having to get a new boiler.

BG says they will fit the part once a replacement PCB is found. In case you dont have the right PCB, what`s ther chances of finding a replacement lying somwhere?

Thx

So much for the interest shown by your repair engineer in looking for a spare part for you!

When you say it`s been replaced by boards with fuses, will this still fit?

Do you know if the boiler will accept a updated main board and its piggy backed fused PCBs etc?

Fuse I wrote about is not on the board. Forget I mentioned as you will not be effected.

Make sure the mains fuse in plug or spur is 3 amp, not 13.

Engineer did speak to Vokera - they the ones that dont have the part anymore.

Engineer works for BG and they only buy from manufacturers and no one else...so thanks Agile for finding this part, will go ahead and get this :)

The PCB you found, says it fit
  • Vokera Flowmatic 24/96 RSE
will it also fit the boiler model I have?

Same part.
OP, you sure your boiler is a 20/80 flowmatic?
Looked at the diagram, should work
All 20/ 80 I work on are not fitted with this part.
I would be concerned about some other components that hardly ever get looked at. Great boiler, worth keeping, but some parts now short supply or obsolete

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back