Water Filter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Hi

moved in our house a year ago, is this just a water filter or softener?
Havent had chance to knock it off and take a look at it?

I want to know if its needed or not? and if it is ill take a look and replace the filter if it ones It doesn't look like been opened in a while.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
It looks like a cartridge water filter (possibly a polyphosphate type) - turn off the two isolators and the cartridge holder should unscrew. If it hasn't been changed for over a year then it may be doing more harm than good!

I'm more intrigued by the apparent lack of pipework to the ladder radiator.

It looks like a cartridge water filter (possibly a polyphosphate type) - turn off the two isolators and the cartridge holder should unscrew. If it hasn't been changed for over a year then it may be doing more harm than good!

I'm more intrigued by the apparent lack of pipework to the ladder radiator.

Cheers ill have a look later and see what's inside!

Haha.. its a electric one, was just mounted temp, its had the thermostat fitted and plugged in now. Its a cold room and to get a radiator fitted meant ripping up the floor due to closest radiator so decided to use this to take the chill off the room as its only the utility room :)

Tar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back