Well done, Cameron!

I've never paid for a tv license and never been fined, nice try. Most people should educate themselves on the actual threat itself, they would then realise they don't even have to pay.
Why do you watch a TV channel that you despise so much and refuse to pay for?

Hang on.....are you that bloke that refuses to have home insurance.....(alarm bells)....?

I think John D has hit the nail. Grade A ranter.

Refuses to have home insurance... you sound a bit silly.

John had more to say than I did, he brought it to me, I answered, not something he agreed with, guess that's ranting to you. Ha.

To clear it up for you because you got that wrong, you're supposed to have a tvl if you watch live broadcast, not just for watching BBC crud. If you were a reasonable person you'd thank me for correcting you on that, but you won't.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why do you watch a TV channel that you despise so much and refuse to pay for?
Why do you complain about the D Mail if you never read it?
I've read it many times.
Ok, so why do you read it if you disagree with it so much?
I am an avid reader. You have to read a newspaper to be able to criticise it.
Would I buy it - only to wipe my erse on.
So you have to watch a tv channel to be able to criticise it.

See my last comment was revoked. It was in jest.

Anyways what were we talking about again ? Oh yeah Cameron and that pig ..

Why do you watch a TV channel that you despise so much and refuse to pay for?.

I would, yes.

o_O
Your problem?
Your man must continually be watching the BBC in order to be tolerating all these latest left wing news bulletins. Must be tough being strapped to the chair in a head-lock eh.
I have watched Good Morning Britain for as long as it takes for me to get hold of the remote and switch it.

Why do you watch a TV channel that you despise so much and refuse to pay for?.

I would, yes.

o_O
Your problem?
Your man must continually be watching the BBC in order to be tolerating all these latest left wing news bulletins. Must be tough being strapped to the chair in a head-lock eh.
I have watched Good Morning Britain for as long as it takes for me to get hold of the remote and switch it.
Particularly as it's on ITV

Sponsored Links
Back